- Department Introduction
- Translational Cell Therapy Center
- Our Speciality
The Translational Cell Therapy Center aims to develop a variety of cells-based clinical translational applications and provide a cell product production site in accordance with the nation's cell therapy specifications, where the cell therapy testing for drug inspection and registration is conducted at the clinical end point, with the ultimate goal of hitting the market. The academic status of China Medical University's medical system will be boosted with the center integrating existing cell therapy research and related clinical cell product testing in the system. Its contents are described as follows:
- Carry out the clinical trial of the examination and registration of cell therapy products.
- Expand cooperation in the medical system and promote the development of the cell medical industry.
Translational development of cell products
- Stem cell-based translational studies and medical applications
- Immune cell-based translational studies and medical applications
- Peripheral development of cellular medicine
- Integrate translational cell research in the school and hospital and develop and perform clinical trials of relevant clinical cell products
- Promote the sharing and sustainable utilization of clinical research resources in the school and hospital
Cell industry supply chain
- Responsible for cell product optimization, and cell product quality control and processes
- Transfer related technology and assist product’s clinical applications