Ward Facilities and User Instruction
- Closet, bath, bedside light, and intercom facilities.
- Drinking water dispenser (RO dispensers are available for drinking at all nursing stations), dryer, spin dryer, laundry bag, telephone, nursing station, ice maker, lobby, and instruction for ward locations.
- Please contact the nursing station for wheelchairs (patients to be delivered to examination shall have priority of use).
- Please prepare personal toiletries. For other suppliers, please purchase the 1F market in CMUH Lifu Medical Building.
- Patients may prepare their own food. Please contact with the nursing station for CMUH to supply the meal (self-paid)
- Ward Meal Hours: Breakfast: 07:00-08:00 Lunch: 11:30-12:30 Dinner: 17:00-18.00
- CMUH offers therapeutic meal for patients. The attending physician and nutritionists shall adjust according to the condition and if the physician recognizes it as necessary after being admitted to the hospital.
Visitor, Patient Company and Routines
- To issue medical certificate, please apply from the physician directly at diagnosis to acquire the certificate upon discharge from the hospital.
- Please bring the identification of the patient to issue the certificate of diagnosis (applying on behalf of the patient requires the document of certificate and letter of authorization). The diagnosis physician will verify the identification before issuing the certificate of diagnosis, followed by seal and payment at the emergency counter.
- To apply for certificate of death, the physician shall determine the issuing responsibility depending on the cause of death and time, followed by processing at the emergency counter.
If there is any special accident, you must leave the ward and inform the nurse to go through the leave formalities, which is limited to no more than four hours per day according to the regulations of the health insurance bureau.
- Please hand over valuables to your family and bring them back. If you find unknown strangers entering or leaving the ward, please inform the nursing station for treatment.
- It is forbidden to use electric pots, electric furnaces, heat preservation pots and other electrical appliances without permission.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited in our hospital to protect the safety of patients because mobile phones and their frequencies will interfere with the operation of the instruments.
- Chewing betel nuts is forbidden in our hospital and smoking is completely forbidden according to the "Tobacco Hazards Prevention Act". Please cooperate with the patients and their families to keep the air fresh and the health of the patients.
- To maintain cleanliness and air quality, do not place items on the air vents and windowsills.
- Do not bring pets into the hospital, and jointly maintain cleanliness inside and outside the ward.