Colon Hydrotherapy 大腸水浴須知
Colon Hydrotherapy 大腸水浴須知
Colon hydrotherapy is an effective, natural and safe way to relieve constipation and some chronic diseases.
What is Colon Bath?
Using the triple filtered and sterilized reverse osmosis (RO) purified water (about 37 ~ 39 ℃), which is pure and close to the temperature of the human body, it can stimulate intestinal peristalsis and induce defecation by flushing with water, so as to discharge it in a natural way and achieve the effect of cleaning the large intestine. It can replace laxatives, soft stool medicines, glycerin enema, enema, fasting that cause inconvenience and pain to the body.
Colon Water Bath Process
- Explain the process
- Fill in information and measure weight
- Painless tube insertion: insert a dedicated thin tube into the anus about 2cm deep, without discomfort
- Massage the intestine
- bowel Irrigation
- Health education
Q & A Following the Bath
- What should we pay attention to in diet after water bath?
- Eat several, light meals a day, and try to reduce the intake of greasy food, deep-fried and high-calorie food.
- Reduce your intake of gas-producing foods (e.g. beans, onions, sweet potatoes, taro, water spinach, cabbage, dairy products, soft drinks, chewing gum, tobacco, alcohol, flour sweets).
- Why do I still have diarrhea or stomachache when going home after a bath?
- The intestine metabolizes slowly, the residual water in the intestine and the feces are discharged slow and thus cause stomachache.
- Inappropriate diet (e.g. excessive intake of gas-producing food or overeating).
- Because each person's constitution is different, people with sensitive intestines or poor peristalsis cannot discharge water and feces in the intestine at a time, so there are still loose stools, which will recover in 1 to 2 days.
- Why does the stomach feel bloated after a bath?
Due to the opening of the plica of the intestine, the air in the plica is squeezed out. After the hydrotherapy, the intestinal peristalsis increases, so it feels abdominal distension. If this is the case, in addition to avoiding gas-producing foods, you can also use your palm to massage your lower abdomen in a circular manner when using the toilet to relieve gas.
- Why can't I defecate smoothly for 1 to 2 days after a bath?
The water bath will wash out the excrement near the anus, so the amount of self-release will be reduced, but it does not mean the change of defecation habits. If the patient's own intestinal peristalsis is poor, the posterior section of stool cannot be pushed forward smoothly, so there will be difficulty in defecation.
- Colon Hydrotherapy: The Professional Practitioner Training Manual and Reference Book