Soft Laser 柔膚雷射
Soft Laser 柔膚雷射
Principle of treatment
Using gentle Nd: YAG laser (wavelength: 1064 nm) can stimulate the bottom of the skin, assist the skin to metabolize melanin, make the skin even and bright, while carbon can penetrate into pores through the light and heat micro-explosion effect, can strengthen the effect of pore shrinkage and remove old dead skin cells to improve the skin quality.
Notes before treatment
- Pregnant women, light-sensitive skin and infected wounds should be evaluated by a physician.
- Laser therapy is not suitable for such skin conditions as dry, itching skin, sunburn and allergy.
- Please stop using AHA, retinoic acid, exfoliating, and SKII products 2 weeks before treatment and avoid excessive sun exposure.
After treatment, the skin is slightly reddish and burning, which can subside in about 1 to 2 days. Most of the symptoms can be improved after wearing a facial mask.
- Stimulant products, granular facial cleanser, acid products, anti-acne ointment, whitening products, exfoliating products should not be used for about 7 days after treatment.
- After returning home, you can adopt gentle maintenance, strengthen the use of moisturizing products, use hyaluronic acid, moisturizing cream, and repair products.
- Sun protection should be strengthened 7 days after treatment, and sunscreen should be applied immediately after getting up in the morning and washing face. The sunscreen you use should be SPF 30-50, so as to reduce the chance of exposure to the sunlight and prevent sunburn.
- Local subcutaneous hemorrhage or scabs forming may occur at the site of intensive treatment. The symptoms may fade away in about 3 to 5 days by strengthening moisturizing and sunscreen.
- There will be slight itching 3 to 5 days after treatment. This is a normal phenomenon of skin regeneration. Please strengthen skin moisturizing.
- Avoid heavy makeup on the day of treatment. If you need to put on makeup, please wear a light one 4 hours later.
Q1 How many treatments does it take? How long is the interval?
Soft laser is classified under maintenance therapy. It creates no wound and is easy to take care of after treatment. The second treatment can be performed 3 to 4 weeks later. After about 1 to 2 times, the spots are lighter and the skin is brighter. It is suggested that intensive treatment be given about 4 to 6 times before regular maintenance every 1 to 2 months to keep your skin fine and smooth.
Q2 What are the side effects of soft laser?
A few people develop rashes or acne during the first course of treatment, which is caused by temporary pore blockage induced by heat stimulation and disappears in about 3 to 5 days. If the situation is serious, you can go back to the clinic and ask the doctor to prescribe ointment.
Q3 Is soft laser painful?
Most people are comfortable with a soft laser that feels like being hit in their face gently by a rubber band. If you are particularly afraid of pain, we can help you apply topical anesthetic ointment to reduce discomfort. After treatment, the skin feels warm, hot and no pain.
Q4 What's the difference between soft laser and laser toning?
Both soft laser and laser toning use 1064 nm wavelength for treatment, while soft laser uses additional carbon. Carbon can penetrate into pores by photothermal micro-explosion, which can not only shrink pores, but also has the effect of the laser toning.
- American society of plastic surgeons. What is laser skin resurfacing? https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/laser-skin-resurfacing