Fraxel Laser 飛梭雷射
Fraxel Laser 飛梭雷射
Principle of treatment
Fraxel laser provides energy output by using unique light energy and segmented micron laser beams. Its beam heat destroys tissues and damages the dermis, so that these injured tissues can be repaired naturally and form new and healthy ones. These regeneration results can improve skin quality and scar condition.
Notes before treatment
- Pregnant women, light-sensitive skin and infected wounds should be evaluated by a physician.
- Laser therapy is not suitable for such skin conditions as dry, itching skin, sunburn and allergy.
- Please stop using AHA, retinoic acid, exfoliating, and SKII products 2 weeks before treatment and avoid excessive sun exposure.
- At the end of the treatment, there is a burning sensation, slight redness and swelling or tightness on the skin, which usually improves or disappears within 24 hours of applying an ice compress.
- The treated area, might be redness, swollen around 2 to 3 days, use ice packed as need to relieve pain, will apply a ointment to the treated skin. The new skin will cover the treated area in 7-10 days. Do not scratch to avoid leaving scars. When the scab completely falls off, you can use repair and maintenance products and apply sunblock when staying outdoors (the formation of the scab varies from person to person).
- Avoid excessive drinking, spicy diet, taking a dip in the hot springs, and vigorous exercise 3 days after operation to help reduce redness and swelling.
- Skin will be drier within 1 week after treatment. Therefore, gentle care and maintenance should be adopted and moisturizing products can be used such as hyaluronic acid, moisturizer and repair products.
- Sun protection should be strengthened after treatment and scabs fall off. Sunscreen should be applied immediately after getting up in the morning and washing face. The sunblock you use should be SPF 30-50, so as to reduce the chance of exposure to the sunlight and prevent darkening.
Q1 How many treatments does it take? How long is the interval?
Fraxel lasers can go deep into the skin, so it is recommended that a second treatment be given more than 1 month later. Usually, the effect can be felt after about 3 to 4 treatments. It is suggested that the number of treatments be increased after 4 to 6 treatments according to the satisfaction of the patient.
Q2 Is Fraxel laser painful?
For this treatment, anesthetics must be applied, and you will feel tingling sensation during treatment, which is acceptable for most people, and you will feel swelling and pain after procedure. We will relieve your discomfort with an ice compress.
Q3 How many days do I have to rest at home after receiving Fraxel laser treatment?
It is easy to take care of the treatment site. The redness and swelling are usually not obvious the next day. Do not get the treatment site wet with unboiled water the first three days. On the third day when scabs form, you can use polishing sunscreen to modify them. Students and office workers are also fit for this treatment.
- American society of plastic surgeons. What should I expect during my recovery after skin rejuvenation and resurfacing? https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/skin-rejuvenation-and-resurfacing/recovery